Live Classes are used to round out your Fitness On Demand schedule with live, instructor-led classes at your facility. Using the Fitness On Demand schedule for live classes will give you and your members a comprehensive, one-stop shop for your entire group fitness schedule.
You can schedule live classes in your Fitness On Demand Virtual Zones and in Live Only Zones. When used in a virtual zone with a Fitness On Demand kiosk, live classes will impact the function of the kiosk. If a user attempts to start an on-demand class that will not be completed before the start of a scheduled live class they will receive a warning letting them know that they will not be able to complete the workout. On-demand classes will not be able to be played during a live class to prevent users from disturbing the class.
Creating a Live Class
The first step in using live classes is to create a reusable Live Class. You will only need to do this once for each class and can schedule that reusable class multiple times.
- Go to the Classes tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the Live section and select Add New Live
- Complete all of the fields.
- Class Name - the name that will appear on your calendar
- Instructor - Start typing the name of your instructor to search for and select from your list of instructors. Note: This will show all of the users in your zone that are set as Zone Instructors. Click your name on the top-right and go to Settings >> Users to invite or edit users for your zones.
- Duration - The length of your class and the amount of time your class will occupy on your schedule.
- Calorie Burn - Optional, will be included with your class description on your schedule.
- Description, Category, Focus, Level, and Equipment - Will show up as additional details about the class on the schedule.
- Click Save to create your live class.
Scheduling a Live Class
Once you have created a live class you can add it to your schedule. It will show up when searching for classes on the Schedule tab and the Class tab. You can learn more about managing your schedule here.