What is a Custom Idle Screen?
Custom Idle Screens are used to display your own video or photo when the FitnessOnDemand system is not in use. You can use the Custom Idle Screen to display things such as a company logo, upcoming schedules, announcements, or advertising.
How to upload a Custom Idle Screen
1. On the Management App, navigate to the circuits tab
2. Click Idle Screens
3. Select Add New Idle Video
4. Click Browse
5. Select the video or image you want to use
6. Select if you want to make this the active idle screen
7. Click Upload
- The image/video may take up to 10 minutes to process. After a few minutes, you will see a processing image on the idle screen until your idle screen is available.
- Minimum resolution of 1080p, aspect ratio 16:9, and a file format of MP4, PNG, JPEG.
- Max MP4 size 100 MB.
- You will receive an email once processing is complete.
Once you receive the confirmation email that your video/image has been uploaded it will appear on the idle screen page. If you have multiple zones you will need to upload the Custom Idle Screen to each separate zone.