Occasionally, when working with the FitnessOnDemand support team, you may be asked to provide the serial numbers for your FOD iPad or Media Hub. The serial numbers can be found within the FOD apps and in the device settings.
From the FOD app
- Tap Admin on the top-right (or I Need Help if you are on the login screen).
- Enter the passcode (This is a 4-digit passcode. Please reach out to support if you do not know the admin passcode.)
- The serial number shows up with other device information on this page.
From the iOS Settings
If you are outside of the FOD app, the serial number can be found in the iOS settings. To exit the FOD app, press Admin on the top-right, enter the passcode (This is a 4-digit passcode. Please reach out to support if you do not know the admin passcode), and press the iPad's home button.
- Select the Settings app (gear icon).
- Tap General on the left.
- Select About
- You will find the serial number on the About page.
The FitnessOnDemand Media Hub is the streaming box that is connected to your video display. In order to control the media hub directly, you will need the FOD remote that was provided with the kit. If you do not have the remote, skip down to the last steps to find the serial number on the device.
From the FOD app
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- This brings up the diagnostic overlay. The serial number is at the bottom of the lefthand column.
From the Media Hub Settings
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Using the arrow and OK buttons to navigate, select the Settings app (gear icon).
- On the bottom, select About Device.
- Select Status.
- Scroll to the bottom to find the serial number.
On the Media Hub Sticker
The media hub has the serial number printed on a sticker on the side or bottom of the device. Please first check the side of the device with the antenna for the sticker. Media Hubs that were manufactured in 2017 will have a ten-digit or twelve-digit serial number on the side of the device. If you do not have a sticker on the side you should find a barcode on the bottom of the media hub with a twelve-digit serial number starting with "a01". Note: The numbers found on the bottom of the device starting "PX88" or "ARM" are the device model numbers and are NOT the serial number. These are not needed.