The Large Format Video Display (TV) may show a green background or be otherwise discolored. This indicates an issue with the HDMI connection between the media hub and the TV. Please follow the below steps to resolve.
- Unplug the HDMI cord from the media hub or TV and plug it back in.
- Try a different HDMI port on your TV.
- Reboot the media hub.
- Try a new HDMI cord
- Adjust the screen resolution on the media hub.
- With the FOD Remote, press the Home button.
- Select the Gear icon to open Settings
- Go to Display >> HDMI Mode
- Select 1920x1080p-60
- Select Keep on the popup
- Hit the Home button again and launch the FOD app
One of these steps should correct the picture color. If not, please check into the color settings on your TV and try another display source such as a Bluray player as a test. If you have followed the above steps and only have a discolored picture on the FOD system, please reach out to our support team here.