This article will cover;
What are Challenges?
Challenges are goal-oriented activities or tasks designed to encourage and motivate your users to engage in specific fitness-related objectives. These challenges provide your users with a structured framework to track their progress, push their limits, and achieve fitness milestones such as watching a certain amount of On Demand classes, completing a certain number of workouts, reaching a specific step count, or mastering particular exercises. Challenges can be an excellent way to encourage your customers to stay active, set goals, and build a sense of community around your brand.
Creating a Challenge
- From the Challenge page click New Challenge
- Enter a Title, Description, and Time zone
- Select the Leaderboard View
- Individual ranking -
- Club ranking -
- Both rankings
- Select who the Challenge is Accessible To. This applies to locations with more than one zone.
- Toggle an option below. Note: More than one can be selected at the same time
- Enable push notification when a user receives a cheer: Customize the notification message and time delay
- Custom URL: Enter a description and website URL that displays below the milestone as a way to direct users to another website
- Enable Daily Unlock Feature: By toggling this feature it will unlock one milestone 1 milestone per day that users can achieve. This is a good way to leverage daily tasks that you want your members to complete.
- Select a Start Date and End Date(Challenge dates can not overlap)
- Click Create
- Upload an Image (this will display in-app)
Milestones are significant checkpoints or achievements that users can reach while participating in the challenge. They serve as progress indicators and motivate users to stay engaged and motivated throughout the challenge.
- Click Add Milestone
- Select a Milestone
- Challenges (In-app challenges completed)
- Distance (Requires Apple Health or Google Fit integration)
- Meditations (In-app meditations completed)
- On-Demand Classes (Number of On Demand classes watched in-app)
- Steps (Requires Apple Health or Google Fit integration)
- Total Calories Burned
- Workouts (In-app workouts completed)
- Enter a Milestone value (The number of times the user must complete the milestone to get points.)
- Enter Points per value achieved
- Enter a Position (order of milestones in the list)
- Click Create (select Create & create another to quickly add milestones)
Enable Daily Unlock Feature
By toggling this feature it will unlock one milestone 1 milestone per day that users can achieve. This is a good way to leverage daily tasks that you want your members to complete.
Similar to Milestones, Manual Milestones are specific On Demand videos, Workouts, or Meditations that a user must complete. When setting a Manual Milestones you will select the specific task that the user must complete to achieve the milestone.
- Watch a 10-minute Yoga video called "Beginner Yoga 1" to achieve the task.
- Complete the workout called, "Lower Body Strength".
- Listen to a podcast titled, "Tackle Temptation Head On".
Toggle show options to display the specific task.
Note: you can stack show options and resources.
- Show Workout - Select a workout from the drop-down options.
- Show Mindset - Select a Mindset resource from the catalog.
- Show FOD - Select a specific On Demand video from the catalog that users must watch before completing the task.
- Click New manual milestone
- Enter a Title
- Select an Option Type - Used for completion of the task.
Types: Yes/No, Number, Option, Completion, Comment
- Enter Points for Completion
- Enter a Position
- Click Create (select Create & create another to quickly add manual milestones)