This article will cover;
- What are Journey Badges?
- Creating Custom Journey Badges
- Milestones in Journey Badges
- Editing and viewing Journey Badges
- Journey Badge Report
What are Journey Badges?
Journey badges are visual representations of a user's progress or achievement within the app. They are earned by completing certain tasks, reaching specific milestones, or engaging with the app in a particular way. Journey badges serve as a way to motivate and encourage users to explore different parts of the app, create a sense of progress and achievement, and provide feedback and recognition to users for their accomplishments. They can also help build a sense of community among users and increase engagement in the app.
Creating Custom Journey Badges
- From the Journey Badge page click New Journey Badge
- Select the Club (multiple clubs can be selected if running more than one location)
- Enter the Title, Color, and Position.
(Position: The numerical position within the journey badge list.)
- Select a Badge Type & Reward
- Fun Badge: Badge that has no position.
- Event Badge: Can be awarded during the set time and includes a position.
- Add Reward: Toggle this option to enter a reward description.
- Custom URL: Enter a description and website URL that will appear when users earn the badge.
**Note: Each badge type can include a reward and custom URL**
- Click Create
- Upload a Badge Progress Image
- Click + Add Milestone
- Enter Number to be achieved
(This is the number you must complete within the milestone to earn the badge)
- Select a Position
- Select a Milestone - What needs to be achieved to earn the badge.
- Steps (Requires Apple Health or Google Fit integration)
- Distance (Requires Apple Health or Google Fit integration)
- Total Calories Burned
- On Demand Classes (Number of On Demand classes watched in the app)
- Workouts (In-app workouts)
- Challenges (In-app challenges completed)
- Select Create
Viewing/Editing Journey Badges
A list of Journey Badges can be found in the Journey Badges tab on the left side of the page. Viewing Journey Badges are easy, simply click the edit button to the right of the badge.
When editing the Journey Badge you can change the badge type, position, progress image, and any other setting you had set when creating the Journey Badge.
Journey Badge Reporting
You can view the reporting by clicking on the Journey Badge reporting tab on the left side. The reporting includes a list of users and the badges that they have and haven't completed. Use the export button on the top right to export via CSV and Excel.