This guide covers;
- What are Expiration Dates?
- Individual User Expiration.
- Zone wide Expiration Dates
What are Expiration Dates?
FLEX user access can be set to expire at a specific date. If a user has an expiration date set, they will be able to access FLEX until midnight local time at the end of the expiration date. Expirations can be used to run promotional offers or trial periods for your patrons.
Individual User Expiration
1. Select the User
2. Click Edit
3. Select a Date
Zone Wide Expiration Date
Alternatively, you can set a Zone-wide setting for all new users to have an access expiration date.
- Navigate to Users >> FLEX Users
- Click the Gear on the top-right
- Toggle to enable Access Expiration
- Set the number of days that you would like each new FLEX user to have access
Any FLEX users who are invited after Access Expiration is enabled will have an expiration date set automatically. They will have access for the number of days that you have designated
Please sign in to leave a comment.