Ensure the Media Hub is powered on, and the HDMI cable is connected to an HDMI port on the display. Also ensure the display is on the correct HDMI input. If the display is still blank, please contact Product Support for further diagnosis.
Articles in this section
- Scheduled Classes Playing at the Wrong Time
- Kiosk Screen Orientation
- Internet Connectivity - Red or Blue Cloud Icons
- Firewall and Network Port Rules
- How to Re-Pair Your Media Hub to Your Kiosk
- Playback Controls
- Using the Remote
- Scheduled Event Did Not Play
- Audio Output Settings
Article is closed for comments.