This is generally caused by an extended internet outage. It could also potentially mean that the license had been disabled. Contact Product Support as they will need to recommission the license.
Articles in this section
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- What do I do if the external audio or general audio system is not functioning?
- A video is playing, but there is only a black or paused screen
- Class is scheduled, but not displaying on the kiosk schedule
- How do I stop a live event or scheduled video?
- The schedule is not syncing, what do I do?
- How do I restart the application?