This is generally caused by a power outage or the kiosk being shut off abruptly. To reset the calibration, turn the kiosk off and remove from power for one minute and turn back on to see if it responds. If still unresponsive, please contact Product Support to go through a touch calibration.
Articles in this section
- Windows 7 End of Life
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- What do I do if the external audio or general audio system is not functioning?
- A video is playing, but there is only a black or paused screen
- How do I stop a live event or scheduled video?
- The schedule is not syncing, what do I do?
- How do I restart the application?