This is generally caused by a power outage or the kiosk being shut off abruptly. To reset the calibration, turn the kiosk off and remove from power for one minute and turn back on to see if it responds. If still unresponsive, please contact Product Support to go through a touch calibration.
Articles in this section
- Mobile App Universal Link
- Setting a Static IP Address
- Firewall and Network Port Rules
- Using the Remote
- Internet Connectivity - Red or Blue Cloud Icons
- So1o - How do I adjust the volume?
- So1o - How do I return to the Home Screen?
- So1o - Where is my So1o application?
- How to Re-Pair Your Media Hub to Your Kiosk
- How To Unlock the Home Button