Make sure the power is on. Check for a green light by the power button and for fans running. Next, ensure the display has power and is on the correct input. If you’re still experiencing the issue, restart the application and reboot the system.
Articles in this section
- Windows 7 End of Life
- GROUP4 Product Manual
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- What do I do if the external audio or general audio system is not functioning?
- A video is playing, but there is only a black or paused screen
- How do I stop a live event or scheduled video?
- The schedule is not syncing, what do I do?
- How do I restart the application?