The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- The Management App home page has been updated to show the Zone Health Dashboard for GROUP5 customers. The dashboard is titled My Fitness On Demand and contains five tiles to show important details about your FOD system and links to more information.
- Now Playing - Shows the currently selected Circuit and an option to turn on Daily Circuits on the upper section of the tile. The lower half of the tile will show any class that is currently playing on the FOD GROUP5 system. If no class is available a link to the scheduling page will appear.
- FLEX Users - Shows the number of FLEX users who have accepted their invite and completed the account setup and the number of available FLEX seats. Clicking the tile will bring you to the Users >> FLEX Users tab.
- Play History - Shows all FOD plays from the last 30 days and links to the Reports tab.
- Invoices Due - Shows a count of any open invoices. Links to the Billing tab which allows to download and pay any open invoices or update the payment method on file.
- Device Health - Shows the online status of the kiosk and media hub. If the device has been recently online and running the FOD app within the last two hours it will show with a green checkmark. If the device has not been seen recently it will show a red exclamation mark and give the timestamp when it was last online. You can now reboot devices remotely to solve basic technical issues by hitting the Reboot Devices button.
- Instructor-level users can now access the Reports page.