The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Contact Information for your assigned Customer Success Advisor can now be found on the Settings >> Facility page.
- The Facility page is now accessible by clicking the avatar on the top-right and selecting "Contact Us" or via the "Customer Success Advisor" link in the footer of all Management App pages.
- When a video is retired, an automatic substitution will now occur for any events that were using that scheduled video. The substitute class will be the closest match selected by the FOD Content Manager.
- A notification email will go out to all Zone Owners, Managers, and Staff when an event substitution occurs on the zone.
GROUP5 Media Hub
The GROUP5 Media Hub will be updated with the 3.0.0 FOD app. The update will occur during an overnight local time between July 21st and July 25th, 2022. The updated app will include the following improvements.
- The Myzone integration will now display tiles across the top of the screen when a Circuit is in use.
- Private Live Events will not display the Live Event page.
- Any issues with on-demand class plays will now show an applicable error message.