The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Fixed an issue with the self-service page that prevented users from advancing when a Custom ID was required with no validation.
- The Reports >> Export now includes Custom ID and Zone ID on the User Activity History tab.
- The Invite FLEX Users field on an Event page will now indicate if all FLEX users of the zone are in use.
- Fixed a bug that caused blank reports exports for facilities with long names.
- Fixed an issue with user ID's in report exports for multi-zone facilities.
- Fixed an issue that caused some classes to still appear that should have been filtered out via settings in the Management App >> Settings >> Filters page.
- Exiting a video playback will now land on the class details rather than the library.
- The Weekly Workouts category will be hidden for zones on the FitnessOnDemand Essentials plan.