The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- A new section called Weekly Workouts now appears in the video library. This section is a curated list of daily workouts assigned to every day of the week. The carousel will always show Today in the first position. Weekly workouts will show up in the Management App, FLEX web portal, iOS and Android mobile apps, and on GROUP5 Kiosks.
- In the Settings >> Filters tab, Weekly Workouts can be filtered to remove the section for all users in a zone.
- The Circuits tab has been removed from Settings. Circuits is available in the main navigation bar at the top of all pages.
GROUP5 iPad Kiosk
- The FOD app has been updated to v3.0.0 to support weekly workouts. The version number can be found by selecting Admin on the top-right and entering the admin passcode.
- iPads running iOS version 12 or older have received commands remotely to update the iOS. If the iOS has not updated automatically the newest FOD app will not launch. Please find instructions here to update the iOS on the kiosk.
iOS and Anrdoid Mobile Apps
v3.0.1 has been released to the Google Play and Apple App stores with the following improvements.
- Weekly Workouts section
- Live streaming now has a Selfie Mode
- Minor display enhancements for iOS 15
Article is closed for comments.