The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Elective Channel Store - The new elective channel store can be used to browse and explore available elective channels to add to your current subscription. From the Programming tab, select Add Classes. You will see a list of available elective channels, grouped by category, with a brief description and an option to dive into all of the classes within the channel.
- Improved event history recording - Class plays should now be recorded in situations where the session is interrupted, such as closing the browser window or logging off. The classes shown on the History page in the FLEX portal and within the Reports in the Management App will now include these interrupted plays.
- Improved email deliverability - The email invites sent to new FLEX and Management App users should have higher deliverability, meaning that fewer email invites will get caught in spam/junk mail filters.
The GROUP5 iPad Kiosk app will be updated to version 2.3.2. This update will occur automatically over the next 24 hours. The iPad will reboot after the update and will auto-launch the FOD app.
- The "What's New" category has been renamed to "Featured" and now includes a combination of new, popular, and curated content.
- Visual fixes for thumbnails