The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs with bulk selections on the FLEX tab.
- User Experience improvements to the Self Provisioning popup on the FLEX page.
- Fixed a bug that caused incorrect user counts after invitations were sent for FLEX.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in missing calorie counts for some videos.
GROUP5 iPad Kiosk App (v2.2.0)
- The admin section now has a button to link directly to the iPad Settings.
- Fixed scaling issues with some thumbnails.
- General stability and UI fixes for iOS 13.
GROUP5 Media Hub App (v2.2.1)
- Media Hub volume now shows in the diagnostic overlay and can be controlled using the media hub remote.
- Fixed an issue that caused the bitrate to be locked at low quality in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the media hub to become unpaired shortly after pairing.
- General performance upgrades.