The FitnessOnDemand Management App has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Accounts that are disabled based on a cancellation and/or a failed payment will show a red banner at the top of most pages with contact info for the FitnessOnDemand billing team.
- Fixed an issue that prevented hidden classes and elective content from appearing on the main Classes page. Those classes will now appear with the applicable eye or lightning bolt icon on the thumbnail to indicate if they have been hidden or are elective content respectively.
- Fixed a display issue for Live Classes on the Classes page. Live Classes will now show the correct class name, and the thumbnail will be centered.
- Resolved a problem that caused the "Subscribed" filter on the Classes page to show incorrect classes.
- Fixed the search function on the Schedule page.
Article is closed for comments.