Both the FOD iPad kiosk and media hub will be updated to the 2.4 versions of the FOD app. Updates will be pushed out overnight based on local time zones. The app updates will include the following improvements.
GROUP5 iPad Kiosk
- Volume controls have been added to the playback controls strip.
- Videos can now be set to loop indefinitely using the loop control in the playback controls strip.
- A Reboot Devices button has been added to the admin section that can be used to reboot both the iPad and media hub.
- Search filters have been updated
- Equipment filters have been added
- Rating and Focus filters have been removed.
GROUP5 Media Hub
- A five-second disclaimer will now play before the start of all videos.
- Volume control and loop support for the new playback controls on the kiosk.
- A mute and/or loop icon will show on the top-right when the mute or loop is enabled.
After the update completes the media hub should perform a reboot and auto-launch the app. If you find that the FOD app is not running on your media hub, please perform a manual reboot to launch the app.