The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- New FLEX users that have not yet created their account can now use the Having Trouble Logging In? link on the login page. Entering their email address will resend the original invite email with the temporary password. Current users can still use the page to reset a forgotten password.
- Fixed a bug that caused users to be logged out after watching a video for longer than 1 hour.
- Removed the Add Classes button from the Programming page for Live Only Zones, as elective channels do not apply for these zones.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect list of available channels to show up on the Channel Store page for some zones.
- The breadcrumbs/back button on the Channel Details pages will now go back to your previous page, rather than just to the Channel Store.
- General UI fixes for the Channel Store
Article is closed for comments.