The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
The GROUP5 iPad kiosk and media hub have both been updated to the 3.2 version of the FOD app. If you do not see these improvements available, please reach out to our support team to assist in updating your apps.
- Subtitles are now available on most videos.
- During the playback of an on-demand or Scheduled video, a "CC" icon will appear in the playback controls which can be used to enable subtitles.
- Most videos will have subtitles in English, German, Spanish, French, and Japanese.
- If a GROUP5 system is disabled for non-payment, it will now be re-enabled immediately will the past-due invoice is paid. The FOD apps no longer need to be reinstalled or re-paired.
- The media hub display will now show a red X on the top-right if the zone is disabled for non-payment.
- A single tap during playback will now show the playback controls rather than immediately pausing the video.
- The playback control size has been increased.
- The volume slider within the playback controls is now easier to access.