During the remainder of this business week and over the course of the next business week beginning 9/11/17, we will be applying an update to the Media Hub of your Fitness On Demand system. This update will improve the overall video quality of the system, as well as add increased video playback stability.
Over the next few days, you may receive a popup on your TV/projector asking if you want to update your Media Hub/Android device. Using the remote control that came with your Media Hub, please accept this update and answer "yes" to any prompts. Ideally, there will be no popup; in order to update your Media Hub to the latest version, please use the remote control to update the Hub using the following instructions:
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Navigate to the Menu icon (the white circle with six black dots), and press OK.
- Select Agent.
- Select Managed Apps.
- On the right hand side, in a box labeled "Managed Applications," you will see the Fitness On Demand app.
- If it says "Tap to update," please select the FOD app to update it to the latest version, and follow the prompts.
- After the update is complete, it should say "1.0.13" under Fitness On Demand in the Managed Applications menu.
While you're updating the Fitness On Demand application, please take a moment to enroll in TeamViewer on the Media Hub's desktop screen by selecting the green icon labeled TeamViewerProfile. Follow the prompts, select "Browser," select "Install," and then "Done." This will now allow us to remotely troubleshoot your kiosk in the event you are in need of Technical Support in the future.
As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Support team with any questions, and thank you for using Fitness On Demand!