The FitnessOnDemand software suite has been updated with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Daily Circuits is now the default behavior when a GROUP5 kiosk is not in use.
- Any new zones will have Daily Circuits enabled.
- Any zones at Multi-Family Housing facilities have been changed to Daily Circuits.
- All zones at Fitness facilities and zones that had manually selected a different idle screen already have been left with their previous selection.
- Idle screens are still available to be selected in the Management App to return the system to the previous idle screen behavior.
- Automated emails that are sent when FLEX access has been revoked have been updated to clearly describe the reason for the change. Unique emails will be sent for access revoke, access expiration, and invitation expiration.